REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST - RFEOI Consultancy Services
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST - RFEOI
Ref No: EOI-2020-002
Professional Consultancy Service - Owner Engineering Services
for Public Schools Solar Project
- Massader ("MASSADER or Employer”) the development arm of the Palestine Investment Fund (“PIF”), a company registered in the State of Palestine, is currently implementing a national program of Installing Rooftop Solar PV systems over an estimated 400 Public Schools all over Palestine, implemented in Batches of 40 schools each. As a master developer, Massader scope in this project includes the development, finance, design, engineering, procurement, construction, testing & commissioning, ownership, and operations and maintenance. In this context, MASSADER intends to procure the services of an Owner Engineering firm to support in the implementation of the program, and therefore intends to pre-qualify a number of experienced consultancy firms based on specific qualification criteria as outlined in an RFEOI document. As a result of the pre-qualification process, qualified and eligible firms will receive a formal Request for Proposal (RfP) to provide the required services.
- You are invited to express your interest (EOI) to be shortlisted and to participate in the prequalification process to deliver the above-mentioned services.
- Firms/entities interested in participating should obtain the RFEOI documents by contacting Massader at the address shown below.
- After receiving the RFEOI, the deadline for submission of EOIs at the addresses indicated below is October 30th, 2020; at 12: 00 p.m. O’clock (Jerusalem Time)
- The EOI should be prepared in the stipulated format in the RFEOI, and should include the following:
- Applicant’s Registrations Certificates, JV agreements, etc.
- Applicant’s Experience & Similar Assignments.
- Applicant’s Proposed Staff.
6. The EOI should be addressed and submitted (by Email) to:
Massader for Natural Resources and
Infrastructure Development Co.
Att: Procurement Department
Al-Ersal St., Amaar Building,
Tel: +972(2) 2421938 , Fax: +972(2) 2969618
7. Selection of the Companies will be based on adherence to minimum required qualifications and experience, in addition to the completeness of submission requirements within the EOI.