Massader for Natural Resources & Infrastructure Development
Massader invests in and leads large-scale strategic projects aimed at developing Palestine’s natural resources and infrastructure. Established in 2015, Massader is a fully-owned subsidiary of the Palestine Investment Fund and is currently leading PIF’s investments in natural resources and infrastructure development projects in Palestine such as Gaza Marine natural gas field, West Bank oil field, Jenin power plant and the Noor Palestine Solar Program. In doing so, Massader endeavors to contribute to Palestine’s energy security and independence, facilitate investments large scale projects, create sustainable employment opportunities, and catalyze economic growth, all with the aim of creating a firm foundation to unlock the potential of the Palestinian economy.
Massader’s work is guided by the following objectives:
- Contribute to Palestine’s energy security
- Strengthen connectivity through investments in electricity, water, and fiber optics
- Prioritize investment in clean and renewable energy
- Build partnerships with local institutions and attract foreign investment
- Catalyze economic growth and job creation
Massader is leading a $2.5 billion investment program which combines the resources of the public sector with the capabilities of the private sector.
Massader’s investment program includes the following projects:
- Development of the Gaza Marine Offshore Natural Gas Field
- Development of the Jenin gas fired Power Plant
- Noor Palestine Solar Program
- Exploration and Development of the West Bank Oil Field
- Development of fiber optics network and broadband services
- Waste to energy programs
- Water desalination and infrastructure for utilization of treated wastewater
- Midstream and downstream of Petroleum products.
- Energy Efficiency.